BILLING POLICIES, REFUNDS, OVERAGES, AND UPGRADE AND DOWNGRADE TERMS
- The fees for your Membership are billed in advance of each billing cycle.
- In the event you cancel your Membership, and a refund is required, you can reach us on the on-site chat, or email@example.com.
- If you upgrade your Membership level, you will be charged for the increased price of the upgraded Membership, pro-rated to reflect the remaining duration of your subscription period, and you will be charged the full amount of the then-current rate for the new Membership, as provided at https://www.socialfuse.co/pricing, beginning with your next billing cycle.
- If you desire to downgrade your Membership level prior to the end of your subscription period, please provide written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Membership downgrade will take effect the first billing cycle that occurs more than seven (7) days following your notice to SocialFuse, and you will not receive any refunds for payments made on your current billing cycle. Downgrading your Membership may cause the loss of account content, features, or capacity. SocialFuse disclaims liability for any such loss.
- Any discounts applied to a previous subscription may not apply to a renewed subscription, including to any automatic renewals.
- Any questions involving upgrades or downgrades to your Membership can be directed to email@example.com.
Want more information on the SocialFuse system, or have questions about the services we provide? We're happy to help.